At Citywide Parking Services (CWP) we are looking for technicians that are honest, reliable, and have a professional demeanor. Citywide Parking is a professional parking enforcement company that enforces parking regulations on private property. We immobilize (boot) vehicles that park illegally and charge the vehicle owner a fee to remove the boot.
We promote from within our organization because we want our technicians to grow and succeed with us. As we continue to expand into new markets, even more opportunities for advancement will become available.
- Receive complete training, uniform, and all equipment.
- Highly competitive hourly base pay + commission and weekly bonus incentives.
- Flexible hours- allows you to be in control of how much money you make.
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation and good driving record
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Pass a background check. Can not be a convicted felon or charged with a felony.
We offer both full and part time opportunities with variable shifts available in the morning, evening and overnight. Please fill out the application below to apply. You can also apply directly by sending your resume to Management@citywideparking.net .